Mendelson AS2 heap size increase
People are always worrried about what is the maximum file size they can transfer using AS2 protocol. Technically AS2 tranfer size limit is determined by the heap size allocated for the AS2 server.
In order to increase heap memory size for Mendelson As2, perform following steps
- Open mendelson_as2_start.sh in the as2 home folder using any of the editors
- vi mendelson_as2_start.sh
- Go to the end of the file where you will find some thing similar to below
- java -Xmx1024M -Xms92M -classpath $CLASSPATH de.mendelson.comm.as2.AS2 $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 $8 $9
- Update -Xmx1024(Max memory allocated to that particular java program) to whatever size your application might need.